- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Great value, central location
- Shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Essaouira Review
This hotel is without doubt one of the best values in town. So long as you're happy sharing bath facilities (one shower and toilet per floor—the better shower is on the first floor), the hotel will be nothing but a delight. Pretty ceramics, painted wooden ceilings, cascading green plants, helpful staff, and small but perfectly formed rooms don't come cheaper. The rooftop terrace has meals and snacks all day long, and you're just a twist and a turn away from Djemâa el Fna.
- Address: 3, Sidi Bouloukate, Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/44–38–05
- Website: www.jnanemogador.com/eng/hotelessaouira-marrakech.php3
- Location: Medina
- 28 rooms (without bath).
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more