- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Great value, central location
- Shared bathrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Essaouira Review
This hotel is without doubt one of the best values in town. So long as you're happy sharing bath facilities (one shower and toilet per floor—the better shower is on the first floor), the hotel will be nothing but a delight. Pretty ceramics, painted wooden ceilings, cascading green plants, helpful staff, and small but perfectly formed rooms don't come cheaper. The rooftop terrace has meals and snacks all day long, and you're just a twist and a turn away from Djemâa el Fna.
- Address: 3, Sidi Bouloukate, Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/44–38–05
- Website: www.jnanemogador.com/eng/hotelessaouira-marrakech.php3
- Location: Medina
- 28 rooms (without bath).
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more