- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Great place to meet fellow travelers, right on the main square
- A little noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Ali Review
Backpackers pile into sparsely furnished rooms or stay on the crowded roof terrace. All rooms have en suite baths, and guests have free use of Wi-Fi, as well as access to a 24-hour currency exchange bureau. There are great views over Djemâa el Fna, and rooms 204–207 have private balconies overlooking the street and the Koutoubia Gardens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more