- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Riad Al Mamoune
At a Glance
- Local cell phones loaned to guests, piping-hot water at all times
- A bit hard to find
Check Rates from our Partners
Riad Al Mamoune Review
This French-owned riad is a peaceful retreat amid the chaos of the souk. Rooms are decorated with extreme care, artfully blending Moroccan colonial flair with Indochine chic. Ask for the first-floor room with the four-poster bed. The manager goes out of her way to make sure that guests are pampered, and will help plan special meals and interesting outings.
- Address: 140, Derb Aarjane, Rahba Kédima, east of Rue Semarine through Souk aux Epices, then follow signs from Rahba Lakdima Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/39–19–58
- Website: www.riadalmamoune.com
- Location: Medina
- 5 rooms, 1 suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more