- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Fireplaces in every room
- impeccable service
- Decor is a bit pompous
- very expensive
Check Rates from our Partners
La Sultana Review
There's a certain over-the-top charm to this series of five luxurious riads of palatial proportions. The rooftop walkway has good views to the zellij of the Saadian tombs below. A nighttime aperitif beside the pool on the terrace amid rows of man-size lanterns is hard to beat. The decent and well-priced restaurant is open to nonguests and has both French and Moroccan menus, with an emphasis on fish.
- Address: 403, rue de la Kasbah, on a tiny alley heading left just south of Saadian tombs Kasbah, Marrakesh | Map It
- Phone: 0524/38–80–08
- Website: www.lasultanamarrakech.com
- Location: Medina
- 28 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Aug. (usually).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more