- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Chez el Bahia
Chez el Bahia Review
It won't win prizes for design, but this cheap joint is perfect for a lunchtime pit stop. Locals and visitors alike frequent this friendly and atmospheric canteen just on the right before the road opens into Djemâa el Fna. Tagine pots stand two rows deep on the street stall outside, and a barbecue sizzles away. If you place your order in advance there are much more interesting specialties available, including spiced aubergine tagine and pastillas.
- Address: Riad Zitoune el Kdim, 206, Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/37–89–46
- Location: Medina
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
Morocco Trip Report March 27-April 8, 2014
We (couple with 13 year-old grandson) have just returned from a memorable tour of Morocco with a driver/guide.
Tip #1: Bring to the airport, the credit card Read more
· News & Features
Bazaars, souks, spices—oh my! ... Read more
Think of Morocco, and you probably think of the bustling souks of Marrakech.... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more