Chez el Bahia
Chez el Bahia Review
It won't win prizes for design, but this cheap joint is perfect for a lunchtime pit stop. Locals and visitors alike frequent this friendly and atmospheric canteen just on the right before the road opens into Djemâa el Fna. Tagine pots stand two rows deep on the street stall outside, and a barbecue sizzles away. If you place your order in advance there are much more interesting specialties available, including spiced aubergine tagine and pastillas.
- Address: Riad Zitoune el Kdim, 206, Medina, Marrakesh
- Phone: 0524/37–89–46
- Location: Medina
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I traveled to Morocco a couple of years ago and wanted to update my post because much of the information is still relevant. Royal ... Read more
I've been fascinated by Morocco for a long time and I finally had the opportunity to visit for two weeks with my husband in April. W... Read more
My partner and I decided to visit Morocco soon and we want to visit the north , Marrakech the sahara desert (Riding a camel in desert) ... Read more