- Djemaâ el-Fna Wander amid the sizzle and smoke of the world's most exuberant marketplace.
- Souk shopping Lose yourself (literally) in the alluring lanes of the bizarre bazaars of the souk and the city.
- Authentic accommodations Stay in a riad and sip mint tea in the airy confines of your bougainvillea-filled courtyard haven.
- Historic sights Step back in time to the elaborate tombs and palaces of the Saadian sultans, and the calm and beauty of the intricate medersa.
- Dance till dawn From intimate clubs with belly dancers and sheesha pipes, to full-on techno raves with international DJs, Marrakesh is the hedonistic capital of Morocco.
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More