- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
You can also hop on a bus (a little daunting), but this kind of travel can be time-consuming. If going to Azilal or other areas north and east of Marrakesh, try to avoid the marathon bus that goes from Marrakesh to Fez (via Beni-Mellal); buses run from Beni-Mellal up to Azilal, a common departure point for hiking excursions, departing approximately every three hours between 7 am and 4 pm. Buses also reach destinations in the High Atlas south of Marrakesh.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's