- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
The scenery around the Tichka Pass is peaceful and more low-key than that of the rest of the High Atlas. It's soothing and stunning in equal measure, a good bet for stimulating walks and a relaxing hotel stay. If you're just passing through en route to the southern oases, the vista from the Tichka road itself is amazing—especially in spring—and the Glaoui Kasbah at Telouet is worth a look.
Tichka Pass at a Glance
Elsewhere in High Atlas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's