- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- more amenities than elsewhere available
- children under 12 stay free
- lacks charm
- needs refurbishing
- can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Ouzoud Review
Although regarded as Beni Mellel's best hotel it falls short of it's proclaimed four-star status. The modern building has seen better days and the rooms, though large, do not live up to the reasonable standard of reception areas. However, the showers are hot, and the establishment offers amenities otherwise rare in the region, including tennis courts and coaching, a laundry service, and the option to pay by credit card. If you have a choice, request a room overlooking the lush gardens and ask to inspect it prior to your stay. The restaurant has reasonable Moroccan dishes on the menu such as couscous, soups, and tagines.
- Address: Rte. de Marrakesh, Beni-Mellal, 23000
- Phone: 0523/48–37–52; 0523/48-98-22
- Location: Beni-Mellal
- 56 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more