- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- more amenities than elsewhere available
- children under 12 stay free
- lacks charm
- needs refurbishing
- can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Ouzoud Review
Although regarded as Beni Mellel's best hotel it falls short of it's proclaimed four-star status. The modern building has seen better days and the rooms, though large, do not live up to the reasonable standard of reception areas. However, the showers are hot, and the establishment offers amenities otherwise rare in the region, including tennis courts and coaching, a laundry service, and the option to pay by credit card. If you have a choice, request a room overlooking the lush gardens and ask to inspect it prior to your stay. The restaurant has reasonable Moroccan dishes on the menu such as couscous, soups, and tagines.
- Address: Rte. de Marrakesh, Beni-Mellal, 23000
- Phone: 0523/48–37–52; 0523/48-98-22
- Location: Beni-Mellal
- 56 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more