- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Café Aksoual Review
A rustic establishment that is popular with locals and hikers out to experience the "real" Morocco, Cafe Aksoual offers traditional dishes: tagines, skewers, bread, and salads, all washed down with eyelid-flickeringly sweet mint tea. Look out for locals texting: it is a intriguing fact that although neighboring villages have only the most basic running water, electricity, and troubled cell reception, Imlil boasts its very own cell tower.
- Address: Imlil
- Phone: 0524/48–56–12
- Location: Imlil
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more