- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Refuge de Club Alpin Français
At a Glance
- a relaxing, no-nonsense place to be
- mules, as well as guides, can be arranged through the hotel
- very basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Refuge de Club Alpin Français Review
This is one of a series of refuges maintained by an association of French mountaineering buffs and is a good place to pick up a guide or information; you can stay here, too, in one of the basic rooms. The low prices match the basic accommodation. Breakfast and dinner are available for an extra cost, but there's also a kitchen if you want to prepare your own food. First-aid equipment is available at all the refuges. Take the Tizi-n-Test road from Marrakech, and shortly after passing through Asni turn left to follow a small road ending in a rough track. The shelter is located on the left just before the car park.
- Address: Across main square from Café Soleil, Imlil
- Phone: 0524/48–51–22
- Location: Imlil
- 23 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more