- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Refuge de Club Alpin Français
At a Glance
- a relaxing, no-nonsense place to be
- mules, as well as guides, can be arranged through the hotel
- very basic rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Refuge de Club Alpin Français Review
This is one of a series of refuges maintained by an association of French mountaineering buffs and is a good place to pick up a guide or information; you can stay here, too, in one of the basic rooms. The low prices match the basic accommodation. Breakfast and dinner are available for an extra cost, but there's also a kitchen if you want to prepare your own food. First-aid equipment is available at all the refuges. Take the Tizi-n-Test road from Marrakech, and shortly after passing through Asni turn left to follow a small road ending in a rough track. The shelter is located on the left just before the car park.
- Address: Across main square from Café Soleil, Imlil
- Phone: 0524/48–51–22
- Location: Imlil
- 23 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more