- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Refuge de Club Alpin Français
At a Glance
- a relaxing, no-nonsense place to be
- mules, as well as guides, can be arranged through the hotel
- very basic rooms
Refuge de Club Alpin Français Review
This is one of a series of refuges maintained by an association of French mountaineering buffs and is a good place to pick up a guide or information; you can stay here, too, in one of the basic rooms. The low prices match the basic accommodation. Breakfast and dinner are available for an extra cost, but there's also a kitchen if you want to prepare your own food. First-aid equipment is available at all the refuges. Take the Tizi-n-Test road from Marrakech, and shortly after passing through Asni turn left to follow a small road ending in a rough track. The shelter is located on the left just before the car park.
- Address: Across main square from Café Soleil, Imlil
- Phone: 0524/48–51–22
- Location: Imlil
- 23 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more