- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- sweet little touches
- charming rooms
- can get noisy
- sometimes closed without warning
Check Rates from our Partners
Auberge Toufliht Review
At this basic hotel has, as the "Speciale" sign indicates, beer, wine, and cocktails are available, and the place has a pleasantly rowdy feel, particularly on weekends. The main balcony has a wonderful view and is a delightful place to spend a warm afternoon. Basic rooms have en-suite baths, and the cute touch of his-and-hers sandals for the duration of the stay. For views and some privacy, ask for Room 1 or 2. Even less-expensive rooms without bath are available for 100 DH.
- Address: P31, Km 67 from Marrakesh (Km 135 from Ouarzazate), Toufliht, 42050
- Phone: 0524/48–48–61
- Location: Tizi-n-Tichka
- 9 rooms, with baths.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Trying to decide between the two tours below for mid Sept - early Oct 2014. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more