- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- sweet little touches
- charming rooms
- can get noisy
- sometimes closed without warning
Auberge Toufliht Review
At this basic hotel has, as the "Speciale" sign indicates, beer, wine, and cocktails are available, and the place has a pleasantly rowdy feel, particularly on weekends. The main balcony has a wonderful view and is a delightful place to spend a warm afternoon. Basic rooms have en-suite baths, and the cute touch of his-and-hers sandals for the duration of the stay. For views and some privacy, ask for Room 1 or 2. Even less-expensive rooms without bath are available for 100 DH.
- Address: P31, Km 67 from Marrakesh (Km 135 from Ouarzazate), Toufliht, 42050
- Phone: 0524/48–48–61
- Location: Tizi-n-Tichka
- 9 rooms, with baths.
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more