At a Glance
- sweet little touches
- charming rooms
- can get noisy
- sometimes closed without warning
Check Rates from our Partners
Auberge Toufliht Review
At this basic hotel has, as the "Speciale" sign indicates, beer, wine, and cocktails are available, and the place has a pleasantly rowdy feel, particularly on weekends. The main balcony has a wonderful view and is a delightful place to spend a warm afternoon. Basic rooms have en-suite baths, and the cute touch of his-and-hers sandals for the duration of the stay. For views and some privacy, ask for Room 1 or 2. Even less-expensive rooms without bath are available for 100 DH.
- Address: P31, Km 67 from Marrakesh (Km 135 from Ouarzazate), Toufliht, 42050
- Phone: 0524/48–48–61
- Location: Tizi-n-Tichka
- 9 rooms, with baths
- Rate includes no meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's