- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Every hotel will be able to fix you up with a walking guide to wander the local hills and rivers, dropping in on the salt mines, the remains of the Jewish settlement, and a Berber house, as you like. It's also only three days on foot (with the help of a mule or two) to the summit of Djebel Toubkal. The route bypasses Imlil altogether, a significant benefit for anyone keen to avoid the trekker base camp.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's