High Atlas Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
High Atlas Hotel Reviews
Most of the better hotels in the High Atlas are located in or around Ouirgane, which is quickly becoming a sought-after refuge from the sometimes excessive stimulation of Morocco's cities. There are a couple of stunning kasbahs around Imlil. Most other lodging in the region consists of inexpensive backpackers' refuges (gîtes). Heterosexual couples staying in private homes while trekking will be assumed to be married. It's best not to disabuse your hosts of their assumptions.
Browse High Atlas Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe