- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Daily flights to Fès-Saïss Airport operate regularly from international and domestic destinations. But you can't fly directly into Fez from the United States. You must connect in Europe or Casablanca. Upon arrival, petits taxis wait outside the airport terminal and train station and carry two to four people. Grands taxis carry six people. Avoid unofficial drivers who hang around the terminals and charge false rates. Taxis should have their meters running. Most drivers request cash payment.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's