- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Midelt itself is flat, nondescript and not worth a special trip, but for the more adventurous, the nearby Cirque de Jaffar and Djebel Ayachi definitely are. Midelt is the logical base camp for these excursions. The town itself has an interesting carpet souk with rugs in original geometric designs and kilims made by Middle Atlas Berber tribes.
Midelt at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's