- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné
At a Glance
- very close to public transportation
- no heat in winter
- old-fashioned decor
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné Review
Though the period charm has diminished, this budget hotel offers clean rooms, shuttered balconies, and agreeable service. The two-story Art Deco structure in the heart of the Ville Nouvelle offers ample evidence of the French influence in Taza. The restaurant, while no gourmet tour de force, prepares hearty tagines of several varieties.
- Address: Av. Prince Héritier Sidi Mohammed, Intersection of Place de l'Indépendance and Av. de la Gare, Ville Nouvelle, Taza
- Phone: 0535/67–35-67
- Location: Taza
- 26 rooms, 9 with bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more