- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné
At a Glance
- very close to public transportation
- no heat in winter
- old-fashioned decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné Review
Though the period charm has diminished, this budget hotel offers clean rooms, shuttered balconies, and agreeable service. The two-story Art Deco structure in the heart of the Ville Nouvelle offers ample evidence of the French influence in Taza. The restaurant, while no gourmet tour de force, prepares hearty tagines of several varieties.
- Address: Av. Prince Héritier Sidi Mohammed, Intersection of Place de l'Indépendance and Av. de la Gare, Ville Nouvelle, Taza
- Phone: 0535/67–35-67
- Location: Taza
- 26 rooms, 9 with bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more