- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné
At a Glance
- very close to public transportation
- no heat in winter
- old-fashioned decor
Check Rates from our Partners
Grand Hôtel du Dauphiné Review
Though the period charm has diminished, this budget hotel offers clean rooms, shuttered balconies, and agreeable service. The two-story Art Deco structure in the heart of the Ville Nouvelle offers ample evidence of the French influence in Taza. The restaurant, while no gourmet tour de force, prepares hearty tagines of several varieties.
- Address: Av. Prince Héritier Sidi Mohammed, Intersection of Place de l'Indépendance and Av. de la Gare, Ville Nouvelle, Taza
- Phone: 0535/67–35-67
- Location: Taza
- 26 rooms, 9 with bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more