- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Les Senteurs de la Mer
Les Senteurs de la Mer Review
Locals flock to this highly rated, chic restaurant whose menu focuses mostly on fish and crustaceans. Affordable prices in a designer setting add to an impressive à la carte menu with such dishes as grilled Atlas trout, a specialty house salad composed of five types of fish, and a fresh seafood pizza. Ask to sit on the upper floor for a more romantic, intimate ambience.
- Address: 17, rue Badre, El Kobra, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes
- Phone: 0535/52–66–57
- Location: Meknès
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more