- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Les Senteurs de la Mer
Les Senteurs de la Mer Review
Locals flock to this highly rated, chic restaurant whose menu focuses mostly on fish and crustaceans. Affordable prices in a designer setting add to an impressive à la carte menu with such dishes as grilled Atlas trout, a specialty house salad composed of five types of fish, and a fresh seafood pizza. Ask to sit on the upper floor for a more romantic, intimate ambience.
- Address: 17, rue Badre, El Kobra, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes
- Phone: 0535/52–66–57
- Location: Meknès
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more