- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt
At a Glance
- large pool
- convenient stopover
- friendly staff
- some rooms may be shabby
- no phones or Wi-Fi
- attracts large bus tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt Review
Mountains and gardens encircle this 19th-century hotel built in the kasbah style a few miles from Midelt center. A popular stopover en route to the Sahara, the three-story roadside hotel is decorated with colorful elements and an unexpected oasis in this part of the Middle Atlas, with two restaurants, a swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms, and a well-stocked bar.
- Address: Rte. De Er Rachidia, Midelt
- Phone: 0535/58–04–05
- Location: Midelt
- 30 rooms, 5 junior suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more