- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt
At a Glance
- large pool
- convenient stopover
- friendly staff
- some rooms may be shabby
- no phones or Wi-Fi
- attracts large bus tour groups
Check Rates from our Partners
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt Review
Mountains and gardens encircle this 19th-century hotel built in the kasbah style a few miles from Midelt center. A popular stopover en route to the Sahara, the three-story roadside hotel is decorated with colorful elements and an unexpected oasis in this part of the Middle Atlas, with two restaurants, a swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms, and a well-stocked bar.
- Address: Rte. De Er Rachidia, Midelt
- Phone: 0535/58–04–05
- Location: Midelt
- 30 rooms, 5 junior suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more