- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt
At a Glance
- large pool
- convenient stopover
- friendly staff
- some rooms may be shabby
- no phones or Wi-Fi
- attracts large bus tour groups
Kasbah Asmaa Midelt Review
Mountains and gardens encircle this 19th-century hotel built in the kasbah style a few miles from Midelt center. A popular stopover en route to the Sahara, the three-story roadside hotel is decorated with colorful elements and an unexpected oasis in this part of the Middle Atlas, with two restaurants, a swimming pool, air-conditioned rooms, and a well-stocked bar.
- Address: Rte. De Er Rachidia, Midelt
- Phone: 0535/58–04–05
- Location: Midelt
- 30 rooms, 5 junior suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more