- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Hôtel Sidi Lahcen el Youssi
At a Glance
- clean rooms
- quiet location
- bathrooms slightly worn
- staff don't speak good English
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Sidi Lahcen el Youssi Review
Named for the local saint, this low-key complex with an alpine chalet feel is blessed with a decent restaurant and calm setting on the outskirts of town. Menu choices in the restaurant include Moroccan specialties such as mechoui (roast lamb) and pastilla (sweet pigeon pie in puff pastry). The fresh wood decor and pastoral surroundings combine to make this a favorite country getaway for Fassis (residents of Fez) and pleasant stopover at the gateways to North Africa.
- Address: Rue Sidi Ali Boussarghine, Sefrou
- Phone: 0535/68–34–28
- Location: Sefrou
- 20 rooms, 3 bungalows.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more