Patisserie Azrou Review
This corner café, located near the mosque in the city center, is smoky and dark on the ground floor but more pleasant and spacious upstairs or outdoors. The coffee is flavorful and the service friendly.
- Address: Pl. Hassan II, Azrou
- Phone: /
- Location: Azrou
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I traveled to Morocco a couple of years ago and wanted to update my post because much of the information is still relevant. Royal ... Read more
I've been fascinated by Morocco for a long time and I finally had the opportunity to visit for two weeks with my husband in April. W... Read more
My partner and I decided to visit Morocco soon and we want to visit the north , Marrakech the sahara desert (Riding a camel in desert) ... Read more