- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Restaurant Marhaba Review
Fuel up at this canteen-style eatery for oustanding Moroccan cheap eats. Start with freshly made Berber bread and thick harira soup. Share a plate of grilled brochettes and makoda, sweet potato fritters. Portions are generous, and a full meal will cost less than a cup of coffee back home.
- Address: 23, av. Mohammed V, Meknes
- Phone: 035/52–16–32
- Location: Meknès
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more