- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- spacious rooms
- tasty buffet breakfast
- luxurious pool area
- overpriced food
- far from the medina
Check Rates from our Partners
Jnan Palace Review
For comfort and service, this glass-and-stucco structure is unsurpassed among the Ville Nouvelle's hotels. With ultramodern air-conditioned rooms worthy of any first-rate American hotel chain, the family-friendly Jnan Palace seems to have little in common with the city around it. Sit by the grand outdoor pool or the cosmopolitan bar and café to escape from the hustle and bustle of the surrounding neighborhood. The restaurants—Italian, Moroccan, and international—are all among the Ville Nouvelle's best. There is even a discoteque for night owls.
- Address: Av. Ahmed Chaouki, Ville Nouvelle, Fez
- Phone: 0535/65–22–30
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- 217 rooms, 17 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more