- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
This Ville Nouvelle establishment attracts locals as well as tourists and is known for its classic Moroccan and international cuisine. The succulent lamb tagines and grilled fish are especially good, and the briouates (spicy dumplings) are house specialties. The wine list is an anthology of Moroccan vineyards; the service is always friendly. Decorated in a fusion of European and Moroccan motifs, Zagora has a modern, sophisticated atmosphere.
- Address: 5, bd. Mohammed V, Ville Nouvelle, Fez
- Phone: 0535/94–06–86
- Location: Ville Nouvelle
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more