- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Le Dauphin Review
Le Dauphin is well respected for it extensive menu of French and international cuisine, lively ambience, and attentive service. Fresh fish, duck, and foie gras are reliable standards, as are wines from beyond North Africa. Desserts are decadent in a traditional French manner with crepes, tarts, and sorbets.
- Address: 5, av. Mohammed V, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes
- Phone: 0535/52–34–23
- Location: Meknès
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more