- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Medina location
- outstanding service
- family-friendly atmosphere
- Long walk from parking lot
- no alcohol allowed on premises
Check Rates from our Partners
Ryad Bahia Review
Renovated in recent years, this 14th-century family house has been lovingly restored by a couple with years of experience working as Meknès guides and is an impressive anthology of ceramic, rug weaving, and woodworking crafts tucked away on the medina just a few steps from the Dar Jamai museum on the Place el-Hedime. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms are elegant, and the rooftop garden is beautiful. The restaurant in the patio serves fine Moroccan dishes, and the owners are fascinating sources for the history and culture of Meknès and Morocco.
- Address: Derb Sekkaya, Between Place el-Hedime and Bouanania Medersa, just behind Dar Jamai museum Tiberbarine, Meknes | Map It
- Phone: 0535/55–45–41; 0662/08–28–64
- Website: www.ryad-bahia.com
- Location: Meknès
- 6 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I’m writing this trip report after finally editing 2500 photos from travel in 2012 and 2013. Read more
This was described as the southern most outpost of the Roman Empire. Read more
My wife and I are considering a trip to Morocco in October or November. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more