- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Medina location
- outstanding service
- family-friendly atmosphere
- Long walk from parking lot
- no alcohol allowed on premises
Check Rates from our Partners
Ryad Bahia Review
Renovated in recent years, this 14th-century family house has been lovingly restored by a couple with years of experience working as Meknès guides and is an impressive anthology of ceramic, rug weaving, and woodworking crafts tucked away on the medina just a few steps from the Dar Jamai museum on the Place el-Hedime. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms are elegant, and the rooftop garden is beautiful. The restaurant in the patio serves fine Moroccan dishes, and the owners are fascinating sources for the history and culture of Meknès and Morocco.
- Address: Derb Sekkaya, Between Place el-Hedime and Bouanania Medersa, just behind Dar Jamai museum Tiberbarine, Meknes | Map It
- Phone: 0535/55–45–41; 0662/08–28–64
- Website: www.ryad-bahia.com
- Location: Meknès
- 6 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My husband Paul and I (active 60’s and not yet retired) try to take an international trip once a year. Read more
We have just returned from a family trip to Morocco We only had 8 days and spent them in Marrakech, the High Atlas (Toubkal area), Fes and saw Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes with the final night i Read more
DH and I have two nights to spend in Morocco in September 2015. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more