- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
At a Glance
- Medina location
- outstanding service
- family-friendly atmosphere
- Long walk from parking lot
- no alcohol allowed on premises
Ryad Bahia Review
Renovated in recent years, this 14th-century family house has been lovingly restored by a couple with years of experience working as Meknès guides and is an impressive anthology of ceramic, rug weaving, and woodworking crafts tucked away on the medina just a few steps from the Dar Jamai museum on the Place el-Hedime. Rooms are comfortable, bathrooms are elegant, and the rooftop garden is beautiful. The restaurant in the patio serves fine Moroccan dishes, and the owners are fascinating sources for the history and culture of Meknès and Morocco.
- Address: Derb Sekkaya, Between Place el-Hedime and Bouanania Medersa, just behind Dar Jamai museum Tiberbarine, Meknes | Map It
- Phone: 0535/55–45–41; 0662/08–28–64
- Website: www.ryad-bahia.com
- Location: Meknès
- 6 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We took a drive through the Atlas mountains this summer during the corn harvest. Read more
Thanks to the kind people on this forum who are willing to share their travel knowledge, my husband and I just returned about 10 days ago from a 12 day trip to southern Morocco. Read more
Background: We are a couple in our mid-30s with our 4year old daughter. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more