- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Timing and Precautions
Moulay Idriss is a holy town and requires utmost respect for sacred rituals and customs. Dress conservatively and avoid taking pictures of people. Try to arrive on a Saturday, since this is the most active time of the week. Friday is a day of prayer, so expect to see many establishments shut down.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's