- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grands taxis carry up to six passengers and make long-distance runs between Fez and Meknès. This can be faster, more comfortable, and a better value than bus travel.
Metered petits taxis take up to four passengers, but may not leave the city limits. If the driver refuses to turn on the meter or agree to a reasonable price, do not hesitate to get out. There is usually a 50% surcharge after 8 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe