- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
You don't need (and probably don't want) a car if you are just visiting Meknès or just Fez and Meknès; however, if you want to explore the immediate region of the Middle Atlas, a car (or car and driver) will be crucial since these places can be difficult to reach by bus or grand taxi.
Bab Mansour Car (8, av. Idriss II, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes. 0535/52-66-31.)
Meknes Car (av. Hassan II, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes. 0535/51-20-74 or 0535/51-21-65.)
Zeit Wagen (4, rue Antisrabe, Ville Nouvelle, Meknes. 0535/52-59-18.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's