Fez and the Middle Atlas Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Fez and the Middle Atlas Hotel Reviews
Hotels in Fez range from the luxurious and the comprehensively comfortable, such as the Sofitel Palais Jamaï, to more personal, atmospheric riads that offer everything from kitschy decor to authentic traditional living, and more upscale, boutique versions such as the trendy Palais Amani. Hotels in or near the Fez el-Bali are best, as the medina is probably what you came to see. In Meknès, there is a more limited choice, with a few gems competing at the top end. In the Middle Atlas, the newly renovated resort of Michlifen Suites and Spa draws local elite for its Anglo-European styling. The Middle Atlas offers a selection of good hotels. Some of the inns and auberges off the beaten path should be thought of as shelter rather than full-service hotels, as lodging tends to be indistinguishable.
Browse Fez and the Middle Atlas Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's