- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Trains run between Fez and Meknès each day. They cost 25 DH and take 45 minutes. There are seven daily trains to Casablanca (five hours, 155 DH) via Rabat (four hours, 90 DH). There are five daily trains to Marrakesh (eight hours, 250 DH). The train to Tangier takes five hours and costs 125 DH. The Fez train station is on the north side of the Ville Nouvelle, a 10-minute walk from the center of town.
Fez Train Station (Av. des Almohads, Fez. 0555/94–09–18.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's