- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Grands taxis are large, usually shared taxis (up to six passengers) that make long-distance runs between cities. This can be faster, more comfortable, and better value than bus travel. The local petits taxis are metered, take up to four passengers, and may not leave the city limits. If the driver refuses to turn on the meter or agree to a reasonable price, don't hesitate to get out. There is a 50% surcharge after 8 pm.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's