- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
You will not want a car in Fez. Indeed, a car would probably impede your ability to negotiate the city. But if you plan to explore the Middle Atlas region, or if you are beginning a larger trip to Morocco in Fez, then a car may be appropriate and even necessary.
Avis (50, bd. Chefchaouni, Fez. 0525/62–69–69. Mon.–Sat. 8 am–7, Sun. 8 am–noon. Fès-Saïss Airport. 0525/62–69–69. Daily 8 am–11 pm.)
Budget (Fez Saiss Airport, Fez. 0532/03–09–21. Daily 7 am–10:30 pm.)
Hertz (Bd. Lalla Meryem, Fez, 30000. 0535/62–28–12. Mon.–Fri. 8 am–6:30 pm, Sat.–Sun. 9–noon.)
Hertz (Av. Lalla Meryem, Fez. 0535/62–28–12. Fès-Saïss Airport. 0535/94–32–62.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's