Sights & Attractions in Mauritius
Sights & Attractions Mauritius
Casela Nature Park
This unique experience involves walking in a small group with...
Grand Bassin and the South-West
No visit to Mauritius should exclude a visit to the rugged and...
L'Aventure du Sucre
The sugar industry, along with tourism, is one of the nation's...
|Museums / Galleries||Mauritius|
Many visitors miss the capital Port Louis; it's easy to do so...
Nondivers who wish to explore the island's turquoise waters can...
|Marinas / Piers, Tours||Mauritius|
Browse All Mauritius Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's