Sights & Attractions in Kenya
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mombasa
Built in the early part of the last century, the cathedral is...
To get a good insight into the daily life of downtown Mombasa...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Mombasa|
This massive edifice was built in the late 16th century by the...
|Museums / Galleries||Mombasa|
New Burhani Bohra Mosque
The elaborate facade and soaring minaret of this mosque overlook...
Dominating Moi Avenue are the famous elephant tusks that cross...
|Memorials / Monuments||Mombasa|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe