Sights & Attractions in Kenya
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Kenya
|A-I J-K L-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built in the early part of the last century, the cathedral is...
To get a good insight into the daily life of downtown Mombasa...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Mombasa|
Crescent Island Game Park
Cross over by boat to Crescent Island Game Park, where you can...
|Nature Preserves||Lake Naivasha|
David Sheldrick Orphanage for Rhinos and Elephants
Take a morning excursion, which you can book through your tour...
Once a true tropical Eden with gorgeous weather and equally gorgeous...
Donkeys are the main transport in Lamu. The sanctuary was started...
This massive edifice was built in the late 16th century by the...
|Museums / Galleries||Mombasa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe