- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Kenya Airways and Fly540 fly from Nairobi to Kisumu, a town on Lake Victoria. The flight takes approximately 45 minutes. The airport is 4 km (2½ miles) out of the center of town (a 10-minute drive). Driving from Nairobi will take about 5½ hours. When you're in Kisumu, bicycle taxis are a quick and cheap way of getting around.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's