Lebanese House Review
Skip lunch at the site restaurant called the Jerash Guest House and head instead to Lebanese House, just about 300 meters from the Jerash gate 5 minute drive away, serving excellent Middle Eastern food. Fresh salads, a variety of mezze (appetizers), hot pita, and the mixed grill are all excellent and prepared with top quality ingredients, served in a relaxed, civilized atmosphere.
- Location: Jerash
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more