Lebanese House Review
Skip lunch at the site restaurant called the Jerash Guest House and head instead to Lebanese House, just about 300 meters from the Jerash gate 5 minute drive away, serving excellent Middle Eastern food. Fresh salads, a variety of mezze (appetizers), hot pita, and the mixed grill are all excellent and prepared with top quality ingredients, served in a relaxed, civilized atmosphere.
- Location: Jerash
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more