Roman Army and Chariot Experience
Roman Army and Chariot Experience Review
This Hippodrome experience is not to be missed. It might sound cheesy but the presentation, in which about 25 men dressed in full gladiator regalia explain how and why gladiators fought is entertaining, educational, and interactive—much more than just a reenactment. The small museum at Jerash is informative, too, with good English signage; admission is included.
- Cost: JD8
- Hours: Oct.?Apr. 8am–4pm, May?Sept. 8am?7pm
- Location: Jerash
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more