Roman Army and Chariot Experience
Roman Army and Chariot Experience Review
This Hippodrome experience is not to be missed. It might sound cheesy but the presentation, in which about 25 men dressed in full gladiator regalia explain how and why gladiators fought is entertaining, educational, and interactive—much more than just a reenactment. The small museum at Jerash is informative, too, with good English signage; admission is included.
- Cost: JD8
- Hours: Oct.?Apr. 8am–4pm, May?Sept. 8am?7pm
- Location: Jerash
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand.... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more