Dana Nature Reserve
At just over 300 square kilometers, Jordan's largest nature reserve is comprised of a varied, rocky landscape that covers several bio-geographical zones. Visitors come to hike among the sandstone and red rock cliffs and to stay at Feynan, one of the top eco lodges in the world. Hiking trails range from short and easy to difficult day-long treks. Dana is about 180 km south of Amman and 120 km from the Madaba/Ma'in junction.
Dana Nature Reserve at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's