Petra Kitchen Review
If you're up for a hands-on dinner, this spot is an enticing choice. Here, Jordanian chefs take you through your paces as you chop, slice, cook, and assemble Jordanian specialties like maqlouba (a layered meat-and-vegetable dish served at festive meals) and fattoush (moistened bread salad) before sitting down to dinner. Market tours and multiday tours can be arranged with advance notice.
- Address: Wadi Musa, Petra
- Phone: 03/215–7900
- Location: Petra
- Reservations essential.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more