Petra Kitchen Review
If you're up for a hands-on dinner, this spot is an enticing choice. Here, Jordanian chefs take you through your paces as you chop, slice, cook, and assemble Jordanian specialties like maqlouba (a layered meat-and-vegetable dish served at festive meals) and fattoush (moistened bread salad) before sitting down to dinner. Market tours and multiday tours can be arranged with advance notice.
- Address: Wadi Musa, Petra
- Phone: 03/215–7900
- Location: Petra
- Reservations essential.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more