At a Glance
- the hotel's sumptuous Al Iwan restaurant is the best in Wadi Musa
- the breakfast buffet is excellent
- slow Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
One good reason to stay here is the unmatched location. Located just steps from the entrance to Petra, this five-floor, Swiss-run hotel has comfortable rooms with blond-wood furnishings and gold-framed mirrors, some with balconies. A beautiful Oriental interior courtyard with arabesques, a fountain, and palm trees is the ideal place for an afternoon coffee, after which you can enjoy the sunset from the roof garden, or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more