At a Glance
- the hotel's sumptuous Al Iwan restaurant is the best in Wadi Musa
- the breakfast buffet is excellent
- slow Internet
Check Rates from our Partners
One good reason to stay here is the unmatched location. Located just steps from the entrance to Petra, this five-floor, Swiss-run hotel has comfortable rooms with blond-wood furnishings and gold-framed mirrors, some with balconies. A beautiful Oriental interior courtyard with arabesques, a fountain, and palm trees is the ideal place for an afternoon coffee, after which you can enjoy the sunset from the roof garden, or take a refreshing dip in the outdoor pool.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more