Wild Jordan Review
A visit to this multi-level Rainbow Street complex will give you a taste of Jordan outside the city limits. The Royal Conservatory for the Conservation of Nature is an independent, nonprofit, nongovernment organization set up by King Hussein and dedicated to the conservation of Jordan's natural resources. Wild Jordan is the business part of the operation and operates the country's natural parks. In addition to helping develop local handicraft businesses, they run tours to places like the Dana Nature Preserve. This a good place to start for information on landscape adventures; there is a craft shop as well as a cafe and restaurant, and there are frequent photography exhibits. TIP: The on-site restaurant serves dinner but it's better for a light lunch or an afternoon smoothie, out on the wooden terraces, which has impressive views of the city.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more