- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Beit Ussishkin Nature Museum has information about area nature reserves, natural history, and bird-watching. The Israel Nature and Parks Authority staff is a good resource for planning itineraries that include national parks in other parts of the country. The visitor information service at Moshav Beit Hillel is especially helpful, with a wide selection of bed-and-breakfast accommodations in the moshav, which is in the heart of the Hula Valley tourist region. The Tourist Information Center–Upper Galilee can also provide information.
Beit Ussishkin Nature Museum (Kibbutz Dan, Rte. 99, Kiryat Shmona, 12245. 04/694–1704. Sun.–Thurs. 8–4.)
Israel Kibbutz Hotels (03/560–8118. www.kibbutz.co.il.)
Israel Nature and Parks Authority Northern District (Megiddo National Park, off Rt. 66, Megiddo, 1923000. 04/659–0316. www.parks.org.il.)
Tourist Information Center–Upper Galilee (Gome Junction, Rte. 90 and Rte. 977, Kiryat Shmona, 1212000. 04/681–7152. www.gogalil.org. Sun.–Thurs. 9–5.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's