- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Only one airline flies from Tel Aviv to the small airport of Mahanayim, near Rosh Pina: Ayit operates two 35-minute flights each day.
There’s no transportation at the airport except for taxis. Nevertheless, you can arrange for a rental car to be waiting at the airport. From the airport, it's 10 km (6 miles) to Tzfat and 30 km (19 miles) to Kiryat Shmona.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's