Sights & Attractions in Upper Galilee and the Golan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old and new cemeteries are set into the hillside below the Old...
In Talmudic times, 1,600 years ago, hilltop bonfires here served...
"Defenders' Square," in the Old Jewish Quarter, was once its...
Ma'alot Olei Hagardom
Part of Tzfat's charm is its setting, on the slope of a hill...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tzfat|
Memorial Museum of Hungarian-Speaking Jewry
The founders of this museum are Tzfat residents and Holocaust...
|Museums / Galleries||Tzfat|
Browse All Upper Galilee and the Golan Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's