Sights & Attractions in Upper Galilee and the Golan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Upper Galilee and the Golan
|A-C D-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
De Karina Artisan Gourmet Chocolates
Selling treats for the young and young at heart, De Karina Artisan...
|Industrial Sites||Majdal Shams|
This Druze village, which appears across a valley on your left...
Gamla Nature Reserve
Aside from the inspiring history of "the Masada of the North,"...
|Nature Preserves||Gamla Nature Reserve|
An important stop in a tour of the Artists' Colony, the works...
|Museums / Galleries||Tzfat|
Golan Archaeological Museum
This museum has a fascinating collection of animal bones, stones...
|Museums / Galleries||Katzrin|
Golan Heights Winery
This winery caught the world's attention with its award-winning...
|Wineries / Breweries||Katzrin|
The large number of monuments to fallen soldiers in the Golan...
|Memorials / Monuments||Hermon River (Banias) Nature Reserve|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Upper Galilee and the Golan Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's