Sights & Attractions in Upper Galilee and the Golan
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Upper Galilee and the Golan
|A-C D-G H-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This large Sephardic synagogue is named for a 14th-century Spanish...
Ancient Katzrin Park
About 2 km (1 mile) east of downtown Katzrin, this park is a...
The colony, set in Tzfat's old Arab Quarter, was established...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Tzfat|
Made using traditional methods, 5,000 bottles of wine are sold...
|Wineries / Breweries||Majdal Shams|
Bar'am National Park
In an otherwise deserted spot lie the ruins of Bar'am, one of...
|Religious Sites||Bar'am National Park|
Beit Ussishkin Museum
Adjacent to the Tel Dan Nature Reserve, the Beit Ussishkin Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Tel Dan Nature Reserve|
Tucked among art galleries, the Caro appears quite run-down...
Old and new cemeteries are set into the hillside below the Old...
In Talmudic times, 1,600 years ago, hilltop bonfires here served...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Upper Galilee and the Golan Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe