- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- romantic restaurant
- relaxing atmosphere
- no view from rooms
- not for families
Check Rates from our Partners
Pina Barosh Review
With its stained glass windows, handsome wooden furniture, and handwoven rugs, you would never guess that this charming boutique hotel used to house livestock. The Fridman family has lived here since 1876, and now operates the hotel, wine bar, and restaurant on the premises. With arched ceilings and stone walls, the rooms are rustic and subtly luxurious, and the food is lovely.
- Address: , 8 HaChalotzim St., Rosh Pina, 1200000
- Phone: 04/693–6582
- Location: Rosh Pina
- 7 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more