- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Go easy on the appetizers here, as you'll want to save room for this sleek, modern kosher eatery's savory meat dishes. Those in the know recommend the generous veal entrecote and the lamb chops in a flavorful sauce of caramel, oranges, mint, and ginger. Avoid the creamy desserts, which don't contain real dairy. The extensive wine list is a pleasure, however.
- Address: Hagalil St., Rosh Pina, 1200000
- Phone: 04/686–0107
- Location: Rosh Pina
- Credit cards accepted.
- Apr.–Sept., no dinner Fri., no lunch Sat.; Oct.–Mar., closed Fri. and Sat.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more